Fresh, bright and spacious, this quality apartment delivers all the convenience of a sought-after village-side setting positioned on the ground floor. Boasting large windows, it brims with natural light and enjoys a leafy outlook over the gardens. Interiors are well presented and welcoming complete with a stylish gourmet kitchen and modern bathroom. Large lock up garage on providing ample space for parking. Its position is exceptional with the bus almost at its doorstep and Lindfield station, village cafes, shops including Coles and Lindfield Public all within easy walking distance.
* Spacious free flowing living and dining with a/c
* Alfresco balcony with leafy district outlooks
* New kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops,
* Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Sizeable bedrooms both with built-in robes
* Bright bathroom with bathtub and frameless glass shower
* Internal laundry room, enormous pantry cupboard
* Lindfield Public and Chatswood High School catchments
Linfield benefits from the best of both worlds, with the tranquillity of the Lane Cove National Park on one side, and Chatswood on another. The Federation style housing creates a memorable atmosphere, and delightful gardens enhance the appearance.