If you have a rental property and are currently utilizing the services of a property manager - or if you’ve ever been curious about some of the tasks our property managers do, then read on!
Property management is effectively the management of residential properties and includes all aspects related to maintaining, growing and managing your investment property.
Things that can be included in your property management portfolio include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing and advertising your rental property;
- Finding and screening potential tenants;
- Ensuring proper rental agreements are entered in to;
- Collecting rent, and chasing up on arrears;
- Managing and screening all tenant communications and queries;
- Ensuring routine inspections are carried out;
- Handling maintenance and repair requests;
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant tenant and property regulations;
- Preparing the property to be leased after a tenant has left;
These are just some of the day to day tasks of a property manager here in Sydney, but there is much more that goes into being a great property manager! Our team is also highly experienced and well versed in the local area. We’ll be able to guide you through the best property decisions that you can make based on your property’s location. This is especially important if you are looking to increase your rental yield and grow your property portfolio. At YNM Real Estate, we also have a thorough knowledge and understanding of our local regulations and laws with regards to tenancy, so you can rest assured that your property is fully cared for and your tenants are happy!
No matter how long you’ve had an investment property or tenants leasing your property, new things can pop up every day - experience and a thorough knowledge of the tasks needed to effectively manage your property is what you can expect when signing up for property management services with YNM Real Estate.
Need help with property management services in Sydney? Give us a call today!
1300 588 85