Apartments can be tricky when decorating – smaller spaces can mean that your big ideas don’t quite fit. Here are a few clever to use when decorating any apartment
- Start with a basic footprint or layout design before decorating.
- Try to opt for lighter colours to keep your space feeling airy.
- Keep clutter to a minimum - storage is important, choose furniture that is dual purpose
- Darker floors will help accentuate intimacy of the space as well as ground neutral and lighter furniture and rooms.
- Nesting side tables create space by folding into each other but offer an option for extra surfaces when you have guests.
- Balance is key when decorating apartments, be careful to not over-decorate. Select key pieces that showcase your personality.
- Contemporary styling when a refined masculine edge works well in most apartments. Geometric lines and well-placed moody tones accentuated with textural layering will bring this style to life.
- Extendable dining room tables are perfect for those who regularly have company or entertain.
- Floor rugs offer a great way to ground a room and create a softer feel in your home.
YNM Real Estate
☎ 1300 588 855